Many thanks for this ! Going to be trying it out over the weekend !! Keep up the amazing work.
GML Script Wizard
GML Script Wizard is a tool for GameMaker Studio 1.4 and 2 that automatically generates boilerplate headers you can use as your script's starting point. Easily add, remove and reorder arguments and local variables in your script header. Once you are happy with it, copy it to the clipboard with the click of a button and paste it into the GML code editor of your choice.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||GameMaker, gamemaker-studio, gamemaker-studio-2, Generator, GitHub, gml, sourcecode|
|License||BSD 2-clause 'Simplified' License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
- Extract the folder GMLScriptWizard-win32-x64 to the location of your choice.
- Inside GMLScriptWizard-win32-x64, double-click on GMLScriptWizard.exe to start the app.
- Extract the app GMLScriptWizard to the location of your choice and double-click on the app to start it up.
- If you have trouble opening the app, Control-click on the app icon to bring up the shortcut menu and select Open.
- Extract the folder GMLScriptWizard-linux-x64 to the location of your choice.
- From here you have two options:
- Run the app via the Terminal, or
- Use the provided .desktop file as a shortcut to launch the app, just change the Exec path to where you extract the app.
- Note about GMS 2.3 CompatibilityJun 19, 2020
- v.0.9.3 - Native builds and some small feature updatesMar 05, 2019
- v.0.9.2 - Persistent settingsMar 15, 2018
- v.0.9.1 - Configurable JSDoc tags, bug fixMar 08, 2018
- v.0.8.0 - Settings MenuFeb 24, 2018