In the process of porting the game's original JS + Phaser codebase to GameMaker Studio 2 for leaner native apps, I've given the former a thorough code review, fixed some lingering bugs, and added some QoL improvements tot he game.
- Added some screen shake when the pressure meter maxes out as a more obvious indication that the game is over.
- Game now ends exactly when the pressure meter hits its maximum.
- Added pulsing effects to lit light bulbs when a dial hand is pointing to one.
- Game no longer crashes when clicking on "Begin" after the title screen has been loaded a second time.
- Adjusted difficulty curve. The challenge of the game now increases at a faster rate.
- Changed the starting angles of the dial hand.
- Several minor fixes and improvements that are hard or take long to explain.
Get Worker #11812
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.